Thursday, September 30, 2010

Interview With All Canadian Quarterback Austin Conquergood

Z- "Austin, it's truly an honor to have you here for this interview, with only 2 years left in your high school career where do you plan on playing after high school".
A- " I plan on replacing Brett Farve after his 5th official retirement as starting Quarterback of the Minnesota Vikings".
Z- "Hm interesting do you think that your numbers will drop from 600 average passing yards per game once you hit the NFL"?
A- Possibly it may drop to around 300 seeing as I'll finally be playing around players closer to my caliber, not at my caliber, but closer".
Z- "Always Humble,  Are you hoping to play in the bigs with any of your highschool teamates, if so who"?
A-"Ya quite possibly, Right Guard/ Running back Justin Gabriel". "Other than that there is no one worthy of my time".
Z- " Is there any chance your looking for an agent that is trying to get out of the blogging buisness and make some serious cash flow"?
A-"Quite Possibly".
Z- "Is there any chance you would keep me in mind"?
A- "Probable".
Z-  " Once you hit the big time are you seeking captainship of the team, do you think you deserve it in your first year in the NFL".
A- "Yes, Why wouldn't I"
Z- " That's not for me to say", " Do you plan on having a relationship with the entire cheerleading squad,  or only 3 quarters of them".
A- "Only the good looking ones".
Z- " So all of them then, If a career ending injury were to come your way what would be your back up plan"?
A- " Return to my home town of Canada, and join the Air Force".
Z- " Well let's hope that doesn't happen, on a personal note this has been a great interview and I appreciate you coming in and sharing with us, Sleep well my children".

No comments:

Post a Comment