Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Maze Runner Journal Entry #1

After Minho and I had tackled the abundance of Grievers, we slowly made our way back to the entrance of the Glade.  Exhausted and experiencing pain in every molecule of our being we tackle this unbelievably complex maze.  As we stumble along the believed path to lead us home we get to talking, I ask him if he remembers anything before the Glade.  He tells me that he has no recollection of anything before this deadly place, then he asks me if I do.  I hesitate but then say "bits and pieces of everything, it's kinda weird I guess just objects and places but I can't put faces to any of it".   He gawked at my statement, "well what do you mean bits and pieces"?  I recoil feeling almost attacked, You know just objects and stuff, and as he tries to stifle his doubt and we turn the next corner in the maze there is another deadly Griever awaiting to assist in our demise, round 2 is underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment